Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 10: "Anyone who says they have only one life to live must not know how to read a book."

I love reading!  If I find a good book, I can't help but get lost in it!  I think it's funny when people ask "whats your favorite book? I couldn't pick just ONE book!!!  I have so many that I read over and over again because they are THAT good!  Within the next year I'd like to expand my reading list some... try to venture out and read new authors... see if I can find some new favorites out there! 

My test of a good novel is dreading to begin the last chapter.  ~Thomas Helm

You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.  ~Paul Sweeney

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us