Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 13: You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu

I had the day off of work today.  Mainly we just hung out around the house.  After Wyatt's nap he was so cranky, so I decided to put him to work!  He loved it, and Lucas got excited and wanted to help too... so I had Wyatt "helping" with the dishes and Lucas "helping" cook our dinner... then we all ate together as a family.  It would have been great it Mike could have been there too, but he was working... we still had a nice time.  So I thought my picture of the day had to show that dinner... also thought that another goal for this year really needs to be that we have more family dinners!  Both making the dinner and eating it all together at the table!


The family.  We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking each other out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together.  ~Erma Bombeck

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us