Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 17: Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.


My four year old has been talking NON STOP about how he wants an igloo and was so bummed when the snow started to melt earlier this month.  I explained he shouldn't worry because it WOULD be back & a lot more of it... and like I predicted, it did come back!  He was so excited and couldn't wait to build an igloo!  Lucky for him he has an awesome, creative Uncle who helped him!!!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us