Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 26: Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you. ~Robert Fulghum

I am such a proud mommy right now!!  For the first time EVER, my oldest son wrote his WHOLE name (first and last)!!  He has written his first name numerous times for me, but has never attempted to write his last... honestly didn't even know he could.  I knew he knew how to spell it, because he loves to spell, but writing is a whole other story.  




"It's not only children who grow.  Parents do too.  As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.  I can't tell my children to reach for the sun.  All I can do is reach for it, myself."  ~Joyce Maynard

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us