Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8: "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." ~Les Brown

I chose not to do "new years resolutions"  but I do have goals that I'd like to complete... one of those is to take an awesome night shot one of these days.  Night shots are one area I have never chosen to explore because it's not that easy... but I'd love to get one one of these days!  

So heres attempt ONE of my goal... with MANY more to come!
I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.  ~Vincent Van Gogh

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us