Friday, December 30, 2011

Blog Dare: December 30 2011

Today's Topic: A look back on 2011....


2011 has been an...interesting year.  Looking very forward to moving on into 2012.  The best way I can think to describe our 2011 would be using my favorite hobby: photography.

In 2011 I started (but didn't finish) a photography project: "project365" so a lot of this pictures are from that, and can be seen on other posts in my blog....

























































My First Turkey!!


Christmas @ the in laws!











I'm participating in:
a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Is the picture of the green bridge with the snow on it from when you guys came to visit? Next time you come, I'll have to show you another one you'd like even more. They actually stopped doing the lights on our bridge because of them going out and the company who made the lights quit making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that bridge picture is from when we came to visit you!! It wouldn't be a proper look back on 2011 if there wasn't a picture from out visit in it!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us