Saturday, December 31, 2011

BlogDare: December 31, 2011

Todays Topic: How I really spend New Years Eve

Having two little kids means New Years Eve isn't really different than any other day.  I remember "back in the day" when I used to go out, or even stay up until the ball drops...Now though... I put the kids to bed about 8pm and start my bed time routine of checking my mail and getting the house picked up, then it's off to bed.  I always say I am going to stay up to at least watch the ball drop, but I don't.

Let's face it, the kids don't know any different and will still be up at 6am New Years Day anyways, might as well actually get some sleep!

What are you New Years Eve plans?



a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely going to stay up to watch the ball drop. :) I'd feel weird without doing that. I'll probably need to get a nap in before though haha. Maybe next year we'll be able to go out. Hope you have a good NYE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable & fun. I'm a new BloggyMoms follower. No big NYE plans over here, because I'm terrified of drunk drivers so I truly appreciate your post above. Cheers!
    Cheers,
    Tess
    www.inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us