Monday, December 26, 2011

Color Craze Nail Polish Review

As a mom of two I don't get to pamper myself that often.  Before kids, I enjoyed doing my hair, nails and make up now, I'm lucky if I get to brush my hair more than once a day (ok that's probably a little over-dramatic, but lets face it, that's the last thing I am thinking about!)

I really wanted to make my nails look pretty for all the Christmas parties this weekend, of course with baking and getting kids ready I forgot to paint my nails, until last night when the kids were passed out after a long day of opening presents,  so I decided to give it a try.  I was worried about them getting smudged if they didn't dry quick enough though.


I put on two coats of  LA Colors Color Craze nail polish (purchased @ Dollar Tree for $1!) and my nails actually dried completely within about a minute.  The coats went on very nice and dried smooth! I would say this nail polish is very good quality for the money.  I use OPI nail polish normaly and this is very comparable for quite a bit less!



I decided to take my review one step further.  The biggest test of all is will they chip when I'm e doing house work! 


The test:
I put two coats of polish on one hand, and one coat of polish on the other (no clear top coat on either).  I washed one “load” of dishes (by hand) and was surprised to find that neither hand really chipped!  Check below for the pictures of each hand after I did my housework today!


*I was not compensated in any way for this review, I just tried their product for the first time this weekend and thought it was good product that my readers might like to know about*

1 coat, no clear coat                                                                        









                               











   


 2 Coats, no clear coat


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us