Friday, December 30, 2011

My Life In A Box...

"What 10 items would you put in your box that would represent your life"




The ten things that I would put in "my" box to represent the things in my life to date:

1.) My Bible

2.) My Birth Certificate

3.)  Our Marriage Certificate

4.) The Boys Birth Certificates

5.)  My family photo album

6.) A picture of me and my husband on our wedding day

7.) The blanket my mom made me for Christmas =)

8.) The Glenbrooke Series books by Robin Jones Gunn

9.)  My Laptop

10.) My Medical assistant degree


What 10 things would be in your box?


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. Nichole,

    thank you for following my blog! I'm following you too. By the way, I noticed that you live in Grand Rapids... My Fiance and I absolutely love Grand Rapids and go there a lot, even the it's almost a two hour drive, we have a lot of friends out that way...

    Anyways, I like to start a blog from the very first post and work my way to the most recent post, so if you don't see me comment for a while it's because I haven't made it to your recent post yet.

    Best,

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really hard one for me to come up with an answer. It would have to be photos from birth to now showing my life as anything else (in my opinion) would just be stuff I had and I would rather people remember me in pictures, than stuff.

    I'm a new follower.

    Regina
    www.thecrazynutsmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year!!! cam to visit my blog andif you likewe can follow each other (also on facebook!) keepintouchwithfashion.blogspot.com happy new years...keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us