Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New Badge!

I've been working on it for a little while now and it appears to be working!!!  


Please be sure to let me know if you've grabbed mine so I can return the favor!



Just Another Blogger Mom




About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to post it on my blog, but it didn't work for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley try grabbing the code from the badge @ the top of my right side bar, there might be something wrong with the code in the one on this post, blogger had issues with me uploading it.... let me know if it still doesn't work

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us