Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Old VS New...you tell me.

For Christmas this year my Grandma got me a 1970's Sunbeam Stand Mixer.  I LOVE it!  It looks brand new and works GREAT!


This got me thinking... so many things (I am talking about appliances mainly) now a days are made with a lot less quality than they used to be!  You're lucky to get 5 years out of an appliance that "back in the day" was made to last 20 years...and companies stood by their products!


So you tell me....


OLD

or...



NEW


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. Old is better. We used to make things that were durable and lasted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us