Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Potty Mouth Baby...


Came across this news article on my homepage that talked about a baby doll that nationwide is now being called the "POTTY MOUTH BABY".  The dolls are manufactured for Toys R US and are geared for kids ages two and up.  Parents are in an uproar because the babies are supposed to "babble" but one of the dolls babbling sounds like it's saying the "B" word!


Decided to youtube it and see what I could find....so here it is:





Can't really tell for sure, but it sure sounds like the voice is even different than when the baby was just babbling...?  What do you think?







About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nichole!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your kind comment. I am now following you too. Welcome to blogland :) Please do stop by often as I do giveaways, lots of crafts and DIY tutorials, etc.
    Happy New Year all the way from Texas :)
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, thanks for stopping by and i look forward being part of your blog..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us