Saturday, December 31, 2011

Product Review...

After over a year of using a Swiffer wet jet, and constantly having to buy more pads/solution, I decided to try out a Libman freedom spray mop at the local grocery store.  I liked the idea of it... having a washable pad and refillable solution bottle, so you could put whatever you wanted in there!  But the part that sold me is NO BATTERIES!!!!



I've been using it for a few months now and I have to say I am in love!  I have tile floors throughout most of the house, and with two kids and two pets, our floors get dirty!!  I love that I can put whatever solution I want into the refillable container, and when I am done all I  have to do is throw the pad in the wash!  And did I mention, no batteries!?!!!  (I HATE that everything has batteries now-a-days!)

*I am not being reimbursed in any way for this review or trying this product.  I purchased it at our local grocery store and was truly impressed with it's quality and thought I would share*

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. I might have to try this. We use swiffer too, but the pad and the spray, AND the batteries go out fast and if we can save money, it would be great. Thanks for the recommendation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. NP..that was the problem I had with the swiffer too was the batteries... it got to be so annoying.

    Don't forget to save the "free pad" coupon on the packaging if you do buy it, you can print off a form on their website and mail it in to get an extra reusable pad (which I just checked @ the store and they are almost $7!)!! Also, the swiffer pads will work on that mop too, I had some leftover and figure I'd try it & it did! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us