Friday, December 23, 2011

Reindeer Tags



I thought these were just too cute not to share!




You Will Need:
Brown paper (two different shades) 
Black, White and red paper
Scissors
Hole Punch
Glue/Glue 




Step 1: Trace and cut out each piece on white paper 



Step 2: Cut each piece on colored paper.  I used card stock because I needed them thicker.  For the black part of the eyes I used a hole punch instead of cutting them.You could also substitute making each individual eye & the nose by purchasing eyes and pompoms from a craft store.  




Step 3: Glue them together.  I used a glue gun for these ones, but I have also done them just using scrapbooking glue.


These were super fun to make, and looked so cute on my gifts!  It only took me about 15 minutes after doing the first couple and figuring the best way to assemble each piece





















About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us