Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Separate Beds...?

Recently I was watching one of my favorite shows, How I Met Your Mother, and the episode was when two of the main characters, Marshall and Lilly, go away and have to have twin beds in their hotel room.  After both having such a wonderful nights sleep, they decide to get them at home!



This kind of got me thinking... how often to couples decide to have separate beds, or even rooms, rather than sleeping together?

After doing some research I have found out that more than one in ten (12% ) of married couples actually sleep alone!!

I found this link to a poll that asks couples "would you sleep in a separate bed to get a good nights sleep?" and was surprised to that 63% of married couples said they would sleep in separate beds just to get a good nights sleep!

So tell me, would (or do you) sleep in separate beds, or even rooms, just to get a good nights sleep?

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us