Thursday, January 19, 2012

A 6th Taste Bud!?




So it turns out that scientists have discovered a 6th taste bud!






What is the 6th taste bud?  Well, scientists Washington University have found that our body has a 6th taste bud that detects...FAT!





They are saying that it varies from person to person, and is probably a big factor as to why some people eat less healthy than others.  More studies are 
still being done.  










(without looking on google!)
Can you name the other 5 taste buds? 

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. sweet, sour, spicy....??? LOL

    One thing I do know? Now I really want something fatty! lol

    Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol!! I really do think that I have the fatty taste bud! haha

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us