Monday, January 30, 2012

Are You Up For The Challenge?


I have been
racking my brain trying to think of the perfect gift for by husband for Valentines Day.  I'm not big on Valentines day, but I usually do a little something...and what I've come up with is, {I think} perfect!!



I have come up with a 14 day LOVE challenge...14 days of little gifts or sweet notes- for my husband... and he has NO clue!!! I'd love to hear your ideas for Valentines day as well, so please share any links to posts you've done, or just in the comments!!!
 

Preparing for Day 1:

Gift Tag for Day 1



I will also be using: 
1 box of Cherry Chip Cake Mix
2 Eggs
1/2 cup oil
Heart Cookie Cutter

Be sure to check back Wednesday for Day 1!!  

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. =) thanks! I've done little gifts the week leading up, but I wanted to be more organized this year!!

      Delete
  2. I love this idea! Unfortunately Huzzy is on a big ship in the middle of the ocean somewhere, so I'm kind of limited. Guess it'll just be 14 days of super nice emails. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah that stinks!! But 14 days of e-mails is still nice!! =) My husband is throwing a big ol' wrench in my plans because he has to go out of town this week, so I'm going to have to hide a few of the gifts in his bag lol!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us