Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Blog Dare 2012 Day 17

Today's Topic: The first time I saw...

My boys after they were born!  It's such a wonderful time to remember.  It's been so long, I sometimes forget what it felt like!

With my oldest, we didn't know the sex before he was born.  We got to see him on the ultrasound and everything, but it's not the same.  After months of sitting there wondering not only what he would look like, but weather he was a boy or a girl... it's such a magical time!  I was surprised when the doctor said "it's a boy!!" and getting to hold him and look over every little part of his tiny hands/feet/etc was just so sweet.


With my youngest, we were able to find out the sex ahead of time, but there is still this something so sweet about looking into your babies eyes for the first time.

Do you remember the first time you saw your child?




I'm participating in....
a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Those precious memories locked inside a momma's heart. I do remember all 5 of them and was there when 2 of my grand babies were born, toe counting, finger counting, chubby little legs, and cheeks. I miss those moments but we have our memories.

    http://www.scatteredmusings.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting. http://teresworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us