Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blog Dare 2012 Day 19

Today's Topic: The last time I laughed so hard I cried...

I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard I cried, but for whatever reason I will always remember this time (I am sure this is going to make me look awful...but I'm not that same young stupid girl anymore!):

I was a freshman in high school, my science teacher offered extra credit to anyone that wanted to go to the local college and listen to an astronaut speak and take notes to prove we were there.  I decided "why not!? Easy extra credit" and even talked my best friend into coming even though she didn't have that class and wouldn't get any extra credit for it.

Well, the place was PACKED and they didn't have enough room for everyone, so they ended up putting us (as well as a handful of other people) in this room with a big screen and said we would have to listen to her speak from there.

Everything was going just fine, except there was a light on in the back of the room and it was really hard to see the screen.  Finally this older lady in front of us decided to get up and turn it off... as she was walking around the back of the room we heard a loud "THUNK" and turned around to see her feet in the air.  For whatever reason, we just started cracking up (not loud, thank goodness!) and we couldn't stop laughing!!!  I don't know if it was the sound of her hitting the floor or seeing her feet in the air that did it...

THEN if that wasn't bad enough, the lady came back to her seat (DIRECTLY in front of us!) and says to her husband "I FELL DOWN" and we just lost it again... we actually had to get up and walk out because we didn't want her to hear us!


NOW of course, I feel bad for laughing at her, and probably should have helped her up or done something!!!  I remember having to put in my notes to my teacher that we didn't stay for the whole speech due to that lady falling...opps!

What's something that made you laugh really hard that you'll never forget?


a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. LOL - of course she had to be sitting right in front of you!! it is funny the things that set us off - I'm unsure as to whether I am going to share the truth today or not - but hey, we're only human eh!? :D good story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us