Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blog Dare 2012 Day 22

Today's Topic: SNOW DAYS!

I remember when I was a kid I would go to bed some nights HOPING we'd get enough snow for a snow day so I can go outside and play...NOW, I find myself going to be hoping that we won't get any snow so I don't have to drive in it & so that my oldest still has school!!!






This past Wednesday night we got some snow, not very much though, so Thursday morning I woke up and did our usual morning things, kept the radio on just in case my 5 year old's school was closed... but once 7:20 came, still weren't told of any school closings so off we went... (he goes to a charter school that doesn't offer busing) we drove the 20 minutes to his school practicing his Spanish and talking and we pull into the parking lot and NO ONE WAS THERE except one other car trying to drop their kids off!  So I quickly check online {note to self: DO THIS FIRST!} and sure enough, his school was cancelled!  


I was so mad, mainly at myself for NOT checking online before we left the house!  We of course had tons of fun on our day off though, just would have been nice to sleep in!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. love your blog!!!

    your newest follower:)

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - too funny! sounds like something i would have done!! :D

    LOVE the snow maze - what a great idea... we'll have to try that next snow fall (expecting rain tomorrow :( ) before the dogs get out and create their own maze!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bloghopping... seoul does not have snow this year... and my son is hoping for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us