Monday, January 23, 2012

Blog Dare 2012 Day 23



Today's Topic: The Most Vivid Dream..

I do not remember most of my dreams by the time that I wake up... but like most I have experienced times when I have woken up and said to myself.. "was that real or a dream?"


Since I am an adult it's easier for me to figure out the difference, but recently my 5 year old had a dream like this and we talked about it for awhile because he said it felt so real!  He said that someone took his little brother in his dream and we were scared and trying to find him!

Interesting Fact: On average we spend 6 years dreaming!!







eco-chic striped grocery tote and orange laptop bag at Mixed Bag Designs
Review http://our365days.blogspot.com on alexa.com

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

6 comments:

  1. Poor big brother! And SIX YEARS?!?! Holy moly!
    Following you back : )
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Connie!! Yeah I couldn't believe that! I guess we don't think about it too much until someone lays it out like that for us, that's a LOT of time!!

      Delete
  2. Awwe poor baby that's sad :( Good you sat and talked with him, I think it's important for our little ones to feel that they can run to us when they feel scared...

    here's mine http://scatteredmusings.net/2012/01/most-vivid-dream/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! My 5 year old loves to talk to me about things, I encourage it a lot, I hope it stays that way too! That's one thing I worry about with having boys... that they'll end up shutting me out!!

      Delete
  3. I never heard that statistic before--that is so crazy.

    Shanan
    http://yogi-mommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us