Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Blog Dare 2012 Day 24

Today's Topic: I wasn't supposed to see....

a mom blog community

I've been thinking about this for awhile... and the same thought keeps popping into my mind...

When I was either a junior or senior in high school,  my best friend {M} and I decided that we wanted to give this other girl {H} in one of our classes a make over.  {H} was a very plain girl, who kind of tended to dress more on the gothic side, and we kept telling her that she'd look so good if she just tried to do her hair/make up, etc.

So we put the plans in motion, and decided that we'd go see a movie then go over to {M}'s house since she was more "girliie" than I was....but there was one hold up...my mom said I couldn't go!!  I was so mad because I thought she was just saying no because of who I was going with and that she was judging her based on her looks {she wasn't}... {H} was so excited to hang out with us, I felt too bad telling her no...

So {H} and I went and seen E.T. in the movie theater, then called {M} who decided to cancel on our plans!!!  I felt really bad later when I found out my mom just didn't want me going to the movie theater that day {I can't remember why} and let me invite {H} over another day!  


Review http://our365days.blogspot.com on alexa.com
I would love for you to write a review on my site on Alexa.com, and will gladly return the favor!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. So funny when we look back at stuff like that! So glad to not be in high school, or junior high for that matter anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award !! I'm so flattered!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us