Thursday, January 26, 2012

Blog Dare 2012: Day 26

a mom blog community

Today's Topic: Annoying Myths or wives tales..

Honestly, ANY of the wives tales about pregnancy/the sex of your baby, etc, are soooo annoying!!  And everyone chimes in with them, all.the.time!!

Every single time I had a doctors appt with either of the boys, I'd hear "oh whats the heart beat? must be a girl because my daughters was that!" or "Your carrying low, must be a boy!"  Especially with my 5 year old because we didn't find out the sex beforehand!    
I remember all those things that I hated when I was pregnant,  and I am MAKING SURE not to do them with my two pregnant sister in laws!  I don't want to be the annoying one in the family when it comes to their pregnancies, I want them to come to me with stuff, and if I don't know something, I just leave it alone, I don't chime in with any old wives tales!!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. oh, I sooo remember all those and you're right, they were annoying! LOL everyone always has their own theory!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah and if you are "past due" at all {which I was with #2} then EVERYONE feels the need to give you advice on how to make the baby come! It's bad enough I was cranky because we were coming up on thanksgiving & I still had no baby, plus I was so uncomfortable, but EVERY time I answered the phone I had to listen to someone telling me what to do!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us