Saturday, January 28, 2012

Blog Dare 2012 Day 28

Today's Topic: I write for {why I write a blog}

I enjoy writing.  I have had a personal blog for a long time and I love the connections that I've made.  I had been feeling for awhile that I wanted to do something more with a blog then just as my personal journal...

I love sharing stories I've heard about or crafts that I have found to do with the boys.  And I love even more hearing your thoughts or even reading that you've tried the crafts I've found! 

If I ever post about something and it makes you think of something else, SHARE IT!  If it's sparked you to come up with your own post, I'd love for you to share the link here in my comments so I can see it!!



a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us