Monday, January 30, 2012

Blog Dare 2012 Day 30

I skipped this weekend because I wasn't feeling so well {stupid migraines}

a mom blog community

Today's Topic: What I want for my birthday...

Which is too funny since my birthday was yesterday! haha!  

I had the BEST birthday yesterday!!  The boys were so good and so excited that it was my birthday!  We went to my parents house during the day because the boys made me a present and had it over there for me.  {my beautiful necklace}.  

I found this awesome idea on A Lil Dash of Diva's blog recently:

and HAD to try it!!!  My sister seen me pinning pictures that I wanted to try and beat me too it and gave it to me for my b-day:

My 3 year old loves it!  He carried it around all morning looking at it until I hung it up!

I wanted green's/browns because my dining room is dark green, and my bedroom is brown, wasn't sure where I was going to put it at first,  but found the best spot in the dining room for it... right above the boys coat rack/shoe area!!


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to try that crayon thing too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. she said it was a lot of fun! I helped her a little bit... we still have to find the best way to do it. The hair dryer that she used wanted to spray it too much so it wasn't dripping, but when she tried another one with the crayon wrappers on it wanted to burn them lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us