Sunday, January 1, 2012

Blog Dare 2012 Day 1

Today's Topic: My Social Media Goals for 2012...



I really had to think about this one.  I had a lot of goals for my business for 2012, not so much for social media though..

One of my main 2012 goals is going to be followers! 
  •     I would really like to reach 250 fans on my Better Dips Facebook Page, which shouldn't be  too hard to reach, since I'm just a couple shy of 200!
  •      But I would also like to get my Just Another Blogger Mom facebook page more established.  It's  new, so my goal for that is going to be to get 100 followers.
  • And then of course there is my blog itself... since it's newer, I am going to set a goal of 100 followers for my blog as well!
I recently came across this site, that gave some great tips for setting AND KEEPING  social media goals.. I will be book marking this page and checking back on it often to help myself reach the goals I have set, and to set new ones!  Hope it helps you set your goals as well!




I am taking part in the BLOG DARE 2012...
a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Make It A Girl's World! I love your blog design too! I am following you now. Looking forward to getting to know you and your blog in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it as long as you keep your mind to it!
    I need to be more focused myself, and I hope I can enjoy the success you will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Aussie Rebecca.
    You are now 1 step closer to meeting you goal for Better Dips, as you just gained another fan.
    I like the post about setting and keeping social media goals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us