Monday, January 2, 2012

Blog Dare 2012 Day 2

Today's Topic: A look back on 2011...

"The world is a dangerous place to live;  not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." -Albert Einstein

Since I already did a personal 2011 look back, I've decided to do a 2011 look back on the entertainment world!  Hope you enjoy!

January:
"The Social Network" won Best Drama title at the 68th Golden Globe Awards


February:
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez went public with their romance by attending 2011 Oscar after-party together.

March:
Charlie Sheen was fired from "Two and a Half Men"

April:
Prince William married longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton
May:
Arnold Schwarzenegger confessed to fathering a love child.    Also in May him and wife of 25 years, Maria Shriver, filed for divorce.

June:
Twilight Saga: Eclipse dominated full winner list at 2011 MTV Movie Awards with FIVE Kudos

July:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part II stormed box office  with the highest opening ever.
August:
Kim Kardashian weds Kris Humphries

September:
Ashton Kutcher's debut on "Two and a Half Men" broke record in ratings

October:
Steve Jobs passed away less than two months after resigning from Apple INC's CEO position.

November:
Justin Bieber slapped with a paternity suit by a 20-year old woman

December: 
"19 Kids and Counting" star Michelle Duggar suffers a miscarriage
And because I found this doing my searches and thought it was too funny not to share....






I am participating in BlogDare 2012....
a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

4 comments:

  1. This sure is an entertaining take on the year that was! Thanks for following me :-) I am following you as well.

    Aarathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was a very entertaining year... wasn't it. I normally don't have time to keep up with the entertainment so it was a pleasure reading this post. I was surprised I didn't hear some of which is on your list. Guess we do learn something new everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to do some events that were talked about to death!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool events calendar!!!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog. Following back!

    Have a great 2012!
    Renita
    Krazy Kuehner Days

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us