Thursday, January 12, 2012

BlogDare 2012: Day 12

Today's Topic: A vacation I hope to take this year..

There are actually two I want to take this year...both in Michigan.

First I really want to take the boys to Mackinac Island.  Lucas and I have been talking about Islands a lot lately and I really think he'd enjoy it!


And the second trip I want to take is one I had wanted to take last year, to Sleeping Bear Dune (without the kids)... camp out in the woods and go hiking!  I really wanted to go last year with my husband for our anniversary, but we didn't go...




I'm participating in...
a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you thought "close to home!" I keep thinking far away...and that's not going to happen! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah I know there's no chance of me getting everyone to go on a 'far away' vacation {although my son wants to go to Florida really bad}, but close to home is doable so might as well plan it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am actually excited this year to head up north to our regular vacation spots. 2 summer pregnancies back-to-back has kept us pretty close to home and missing out on quite a bit of family fun. I, as well, hope to visit Mackinaw this year. I am going to spend 2 weeks in the UP visiting my mom in August. I hope to make Mackinaw part of this yearly trip. Is it crazy to already be dreaming of summer when we haven't even had a winter yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited for this summer, the past couple of years were hard with two young kids *as you know!* but this year my youngest is finally at the age where it will be more fun than worrying at the lake! I want to make a mackinaw trip each year too! We used to when I was younger! It doesn't feel much like winter right now, makes me think summer is right around the corner! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us