Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BlogDare 2012 Day 18

Today's Topic: Something at home that serves no purpose...

This one was hard for me.  We just recently moved and got rid of A LOT of things that I felt we didn't need or use.  We have a lot less storage at our new house and I just didn't feel like starting our time in our new house cluttered!

I guess if I were to have to pick anything in our house that truly doesn't have much of a purpose... I'd have to say it'd be our radio!  With having desk top/lap top computers combined with wireless internet and our phones, there's not much need for it.  Whenever I want to listen to music, which isn't very often because the kids hate when I crank it up, I go to the computer or our phones.


a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. I would have to say mine is my radio too. But if I'm really honest with myself, probably half my stuff is useless!I am a new follower via fb from j-man hop. You can find me at
    myBabySleepGuide

    Thanks!
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us