Saturday, January 21, 2012

BlogDare 2012 Day 21

Today's Topic: An impactful book in my life...

As a child we didn't attend church on a regular basis.  As we got older, my mom started wanting to explore that more, and I chose to go with her, even though I was moved out.  After the first time going with her, she gave me a book to read, said it was a series and she had just finished it..

The book that she gave me was the first book in the Left Behind series of books written by Tim LaHaye.   I read through all of the books pretty fast... but the reason why I consider these books so impactful is because they opened up my mind and really gave me a thirst for wanting to know more about the bible... for wanting to know everything I can learn about it.  

Although I still don't know anywhere near as much as I'd hoped to have learned by now, I am still growing, but a owe a lot of it to those books.  They sparked a curiosity in me!


Do you have a book that has made a big impact on your life?

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. I loved that series! I still have them all for my kids...if I could actually pin them down and hold the book open in front of their faces to make them want to read...maybe that's what I'll do! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us