Friday, January 27, 2012

BlogDare 2012 Day 27

You Don't Know Me....

You don't know me... the real me.  The one that is insecure in her body, the one who has lied, the one who sometimes feels alone, the one who once was broken, the one who felt lost, the one was guilty, the one who felt like a nobody, the old me.

Now I am...beloved, reborn, forgiven, free, found, desired, restored...set free!



About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. My absolute favorite song right now. You know he has a speech disorder, and so does my son (not the same one) But watching him gives me so much hope for my son...Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was reading that about him..he has an amazing voice! He's def. an inspiration for anyone who has a speech disorder!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us