Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BlogDare 2012: Day 3

Today's Topic is: Bucket List...I don't already have one, so I've decided to make one!!

Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans. - John Lennon




My Bucket List:
  1. Start and Finish a 365 Photography Project
  2. Get a meaningful tattoo
  3. Give Blood- I used to work for a blood center drawing blood, but never have given it
  4. Pay for a strangers groceries
  5. Volunteer at Safe Haven Ministries
  6. Take a helicopter ride in the fall
  7. Take a road trip to somewhere new (out of state)
  8. Go to Sleeping Bear Dunes and camp
  9. Spend an entire day committing random acts of kindness
  10. Go horseback riding along the beach


I am participating in BlogDare 2012....
a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm tagging you! Stop by my blog after noon today and pick up your questions. Cheryl
    http://hearttoheartathome.blogspot.com/2011/12/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool idea to write it out! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I'm starting a project 365 this year too, I tried last year and gave up so I'm hoping this year I can make it through! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah last year I started one but ended up giving up as well...good luck on yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have some amazing things on your bucket list! I really like numbers 4, 5, and 9. There has been a few times where the car in front of me at a coffee drive-thru paid for my order, I think that is something very nice to do for someone.

    I just joined the 2012 blog dare today, I’m looking forward to blogging about the daily prompts along with you for the next year =]

    P.S. We both started off the bucket list post with the same quote, lol. Great minds think alike =]

    Best,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us