Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BlogDare 2012: Day 4

Today's Topic:   What I shouldn't have bought this Holiday season...

I can honestly say that I am proud of myself this Holiday season.  I have been into "shopping local", home-made gifts and recycled items- and this year I can say that except for presents for my boys, pretty much everyone else got a home made gift!

This year I focused on gift baskets and I believe they were a hit!!
Chef Basket with my home made dips and bread
Movie Bucket
Coffee Basket
Snack Bucket
His & Hers Basket

Hot Chocolate & Peppermint Stick Jar
Hot Chocolate & Smores basket
And even handmade gift tags!



This year I really want to focus on sewing!  I've only done it a few times, but I would love to learn more about it... so that's my goal for next years gifts... hand made blankets, pillows, etc!
I am participating in BlogDare 2012....
a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. New follower! Love your blog - and the blog hop your doing... would love to do, but not sure I have that much discipline LOL!
    Cheers,
    Jen
    The Antics of An Autism Mom
    www.blogparent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I am following you now as well! My "secret" for doing it- I do a few posts at a time, and just schedule them to post on the days they need to, that way if we're too busy around here one day and I can't get on, I know it'll post anyways =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love "buying local!" Such a great investment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us