Thursday, January 5, 2012

BlogDare 2012: Day 5

Today's Topic: Something Lost...


"One of the most difficult things is the first paragraph. I have spent many months on a first paragraph, and once I get it, the rest just comes out very easily."

My writing.  I have had a huge case of writers block lately.

 I sit and stare at the computer screen with my hands on the keyboard waiting for something to come to me... sometimes it does... others I have to just walk away and hope it will later.  I used to love to write, and was creative when it came to writing.   I could write whole stories or poems without much thinking.  I'd see something or hear something and it'd just come to me...


I want to grow in my writing.  I want to be able to look at something or hear something and have it spark something inside me again.


I found a few helpful sites that gave some ideas to help work on my creativity (yes, I googled writers block! haha) and I think I want to do some of them!












I feel like if I can just open my mind and focus, things will start flowing again like they used to... and who knows where that could lead!!  It could open up so many doors, maybe some I didn't even know I had!  






a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

1 comment:

  1. nice post! googling writer's block - love it! gonna book mark your find however as it did have some good suggestions! i finally finished my first post - yay! think this is gonna be fun!
    cheers,
    jen
    The Antics of An Autism Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us