Friday, January 6, 2012

BlogDare 2012: Day 6

Today's Topic: My special place... {where to you go to get away}


"...And it makes me wanna take a back road 
Makes me wanna take the long way home
Put a little gravel in my travel" ~Rodeny Atkins, Take A Back Road


Some people enjoying going out of town for their escapes, while others it's a movie or a walk at their favorite park.


For me, my favorite escape is going to the lake.  My parents own a trailer on a nice little quiet lake... and somehow, even if the kids are with me, when ever we go, it's just so peaceful!  I can't wait to spend more time there again this summer!  



What's your special place?







a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. That does sound like a nice getaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could definitely get lost there too! The picture is so peaceful looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah it really is! Even my kids sense that it's a "calm place" and just sit at the end of the dock and fish... my oldest would spend all day sitting there fishing (his mouth doesn't stop, but his body does! haha)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us