Saturday, January 7, 2012

BlogDare 2012: Day 7

Today's Topic: Something you need daily...Coffee?


Everyone has something that they NEED daily... something that keeps them going.  My natural response had always been "caffeine, i need it to get through my day!!"

But I've recently had a new look on whats most important to me... and that's my family.  I truly don't think I could get through my days without my family around.  Sure sometimes they all drive me crazy and I JUST WANT A BREAK... but at the same time... the craziness is what keeps me going!  

& when my boys come up to me at the end of the day and snuggle up to me and give me hugs and kisses, or when my 3 year old says "hey mama! I love you"  well... that makes it all worth it!  I don't know what I would do if I couldn't hear their sweet voices or give them hugs everyday!








a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. I totally crave carbonation! That is the biggest thing I miss since I gave up soda. lol

    I'm following you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to drink more water, less soda but I don't think I could give it up entirely.

    I totally agree though--when my three year old tells me she loves me I have everything I need. :)

    Shanan
    http://yogi-mommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! My son i sthe
    Riority of my life! Following back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us