Monday, January 9, 2012

BlogDare 2012 Day 9

Today's Topic: I never thought I'd find this in my child's room...


This was a few years ago...My youngest was playing with what I thought was his toys, in the bedroom he shared with his brother... I walked in to check on him and I seen that he had not only emptied his brothers dresser drawers, but colored all over his dresser, both inside and out!!

On another note... this is my sons FAVORITE story from when I was a kid... he asks me to tell him it all the time...

I don't remember how old I was, probably at least 10?  And I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard a weird noise under my bed, so I ran upstairs waking my parents telling them their was a noise under my bed.  My mom blew it off at first but then went downstairs to "show me there was nothing under there"...only to find out that there WAS something under there!!!  A little baby bird, hopping around under my bed and squeaking!

Turns out my cat decided to leave me a "present" under my bed! 



I'm participating in...
a mom blog community

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow what a story!! Poor bird-was it ok in the end?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no it was too little.. we tried to feed it to keep it alive but it didn't make it. The cat didn't hurt it though... it was hopping all over the place under my bed though lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! can see why your son likes that story :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kiddies did that same thing! I think it's part of their learning. My grand daughter decided that our front door needed a new paint job, because after she was finished with her master piece we had too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cat brings me socks. This was cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us