Monday, January 30, 2012

Bubble Wrap Anyone!?

So I just heard on the radio that today is Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day! That's awesome, I love bubble wrap!

The Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day started in 2001 one by "Spirit 95" FM Radio Station, and actually holds annual events like bubble wrap popping relays and bubble wrap sculpting!!  Bubble Wrap Appreciation day is held on the last Monday in January every year.


Bubble Wrap Fact: Two New Jersey engineers invented Bubble Wrap in 1957. Originally, they were trying to make a plastic wallpaper with a paper backing. When idea didn't work, the product transformed into a cushioning packaging material.

Read more here: http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/2012/01/30/1913261/bubble-wrap-appreciation-day-2012.html#storylink=cpy


Bummed because bubble wrap is not something you keep on hand, but want to pop some now?!  It's not quite the same, but I did find the Bubble Wrap Game... if you like popping bubbles, you'll have to check it out!!  You can select the size and color of your bubbles!!!


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us