Saturday, January 28, 2012

Classy or Trashy


Welcome to my all new Classy OR Trashy (formally known as cute or creepy)!!!

I know this is slightly "old news"... but I've been waiting to post it until the controversy died down some.  As I'm sure most know by now,  Michelle Duggar suffered a miscarriage recently (december 2011).     I guess some pictures that the Duggars took were released over the internet shortly after:

Many are saying that it's just another way for the Duggars to "exploit" the baby.

What do you think are their actions Classy OR Trashy??

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. I felt so bad for her...to me, the bottom line is, whatever it takes to help their family through the loss of this little life, doesn't matter what anyone thinks. A life is a life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! I try to think of it like this:: If someone who wasn't famous were to do the same thing, it wouldn't be a big deal, in fact, no one would even know. No one was supposed to see those pictures, they were supposed to be for their own close family..if it helps them get closure on the loss of her life, then more power to them... I am sure they are just crushed!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us