Saturday, January 7, 2012

Cute or Creepy Saturday

A Chicago police officer is being sued for violation of privacy because he used DMV Database to look up the address of a woman he recently ticketed... to ask her on a date!  (see full story here).


So you tell me... is it cute or creepy?



UPDATE: After digging a little further this is what I've found: 

Woman Sues Ticketing Cop After He Stalked Her For A Date
Photo taken from this site...too funny not to share!

 Police officer Chris Collins decided to leave a note on this woman's car!  I'm thinking he should have called instead of going to her house, maybe a little less intimidating.  This is the highlights of the note: "It's Chris. I'm that ugly bald Stickney cop who gave you that ticket on Saturday… I have not stopped thinking about you since… I did cost you $132 least I can do is buy you dinner."

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

5 comments:

  1. Creepy, something similar happened to me a couple of years ago and I was scared to death!
    I am just another blogger mom too btw!
    Come to visit my blog and if you want let's follow each other through bloglovin and GFC!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I'd have to say it all depends on whether I like the guy or not. If he turns me off, then it's totally creepy, if I enjoy his company, then it's pretty resourceful. :)

    Thanks for stopping by Carrigan's Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I can't really decide. I was talking about it last night, & I think it would really depend on if he gave off the "creepy" vibe! Either way, I don't think I would have sued him though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe call me a mad romantic, I think it's CUTE :)

    hmm, but if he was icky.. I might had said creepy. But wouldn't sue him, girl definitely might have the sue syndrome.

    Grab'd your badge on my way out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really do have mixed feelings on this one... turns out he left a note on her car two days later that said "It's Chris. I'm that ugly bald Stickney cop who gave you that ticket on Saturday… I have not stopped thinking about you since… I did cost you $132 least I can do is buy you dinner." (just updated this on this post)

    I can maybe see where she got the "creep" feeling, he could have gone about this all differently/better... but some people just really lack the knowledge! & it's hard to tell in a note if he was joking or what. I wish I knew what he looked like!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us