Friday, January 27, 2012

Do you want a FREE $10?

I just heard about Vitacost.com, I'm not big on buying health and wellness stuff online, but they lured me in with a free $10!!  I don't really need anything but after doing my Friday's Favorites post, I was thinking "what if I lose the ONE thing of lip balm I have!?" and decided since they were giving me a free $10 I'd stock up on it!!


After looking around, I found out that they offer way more then vitamins, they actually offer a whole bunch of different stuff, like baby products!!


Here's the best part, if you use my referral link, you get $10 and so do I!!!


The only down side is that the $10 doesn't cover shipping.  Their standard shipping is only $4.99 though so not too bad.  Just make sure that you're at least getting over $4.99 worth of product for that $10!  {so me buying two things of lip balm isn't worth it, but if I buy four, it is, since they are normally almost $4 each!}


*This is NOT a sponsored post.  If you sign up using the referral link we WILL both get $10 FREE!*



About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us