Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday's Favorites Bee Merry Lip Balm



A couple of weeks ago I was checking the mail and there was a surprise package in there!!  Before Christmas I played {and won} the Burt's Bees "Bee Merry and Bright" game on Facebook  I was so excited that I won, I've been wanting to try their stuff, but I'm too cheap =)

I had pretty much given up on them ever sending it to me and then it finally came!  Just in time too, because my lips were getting BAD!  I'm surprised husband would even kiss me they felt that bad!

So I ripped open the package and put it on right away!  {Now lets back up a second, I am SO picky about my chapstick.  When my lips get bad, I usually get blistex because it has that awesome cooling sensation that makes me feel comforted, like it's actually working} I was shocked when I started getting that tingly, cooling feeling on my lips!  I was not expecting that from this lip balm at all!


I've been using it almost daily since I got it, and my lips have felt so great!  They haven't gotten sore from the cold weather at all!  And whats even more amazing is that I have managed to NOT wash the tube of chapstick {maybe it's magical?}

I haven't tried any other kinds, but the Bee Merry lip blam is awesome... of course, my luck in finding it again until next Christmas is probably slim!  Lets hope I can NOT wash or lose it until then!







*this is NOT a sponsored post, all opinions are 100% my own

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

4 comments:

  1. Hey I had a question for you. I can't get a "reply" button on my comments, do you know how to do that? I looked around on comments section, but I don't see how to allow replies. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it could be your layout... let me look around & I'll let you know!

      Delete
    2. Ok thanks. I'll work on it. :)

      Delete
  2. I've often looked at their products and wanted to try, but yes, they are a little pricey for when, i, like you, end up washing most of my chapstick! LOL - I can never have enough in the house!! Good to know you like it - I'll have to give them a shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us