Sunday, January 22, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

I am so excited to announce that Just Another Blogger Mom has been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Two Moms, a Little Time and a Keyboard!  Thank you so much Kat and Mel!!  It means a lot!!  You guys should head on over to their site and take a look around, they have some great family fun and crafty ideas!!!




Recipients of this award are asked to:
  1. Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a backlink to them.
  2. List 7 things about themselves.
  3. Award 15 newly discovered blogs with the award and notify them of the award.
7 Things about Myself:
  1. I love photography
  2. I love to read all kinds of books
  3. I have read every book James Patterson has written
  4. I met my best friend online and we talk or text almost daily
  5. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life
  6. I want to travel all over the world someday
  7. I love the food network magazine!
And now for the fun part!!  I am giving the Versatile Blogger Award to....

And THANKS again Two Moms, a Little Time and a Keyboard for the award!!  I appreciate it!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Nicole! Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag, Nichole! You've read every James Patterson book?! I'm jealous! I was on a huge kick of his books a few years ago but I know I haven't read them ALL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah I have! My sister owns them all, so whenever I needed a book I just go grab one from her.. I think he did have a new one recently, though, & I haven't read that one

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the award, Nicole! Sharing the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award, Nichole! Your support is greatly appreciated :-) Love and light!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nichole, Thank you so much for this! I am so touched! (The More The Merrier)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Kay!! I love visiting your site, you so deserve it! I think everyone who I gave it to does! =)

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much! I enjoy reading more about you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha! I didn't know the food network had a magazine. I may need to look into that! Thanks girlie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they do! I got so many ideas for Thanksgiving dinner and Christmas treats from that magazine!! I never would have known, but a friend of ours used to live in our house and someone bought it for her and it's sent here. She said she won't use it since shes a vegetarian so she said I could just keep them!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us