Monday, January 9, 2012

In The News...


I had a very different topic I was going to post about for today's "in the news" but then I seen this and... well I have to post it.

A Wisconsin man was arrested Sunday January 8th for violating his bail conditions, possession of a "concealed knife" and marijuana.  Local residents had been  complaining about his excessive drinking and drug use in a local park.  He was arrested back in April at a different part for the same thing and had a loaded hand gun in his back pack...

So "whats the big deal?" you may be wondering.... well his name!!!

His arrest record shows that his legal name is...are you ready for it?  Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop!!!  Yes that is correct!  SO of course my first thought was "wth were his parents thinking!?"  Then I dug a little further... he changed his name in October from Jeffrey Drew Wilschke, to that!  So naturally my question then is... WHAT was HE thinking?????  Maybe he was drunk?


I honestly hope that SOMEONE contacts him and asks him about the unusual name and what it means..once he's released of course.  Court records show that no bail amount has been set and there is no lawyer listed.... so who knows when that will be.  It reminds me of the "Friends" episode when Phoebe changes her name to "Princess Consuela BananaHammock! haha!


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. yeah, I don't think there's really any other words for it... he CHOSE to have that name! lol! crazy. I wondered if it had some unknown meaning, but I'm thinking he just made up random sounds & made that his name! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that this morning and really laughed. I thought maybe he was high when he changed it. I am coming over from the blog dare :) Thanks for following me!
    Bobbie
    http://tilwewriteagain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us