Thursday, January 12, 2012

In The News...





Just recently seen this picture on a news station's website:
Add caption

BIGGER PICTURE: A mom in Indiana says she's at her wit's end with her son's behavior. 
After he had several run-ins with police, she took matters into her own hands.
She's making her 14 year old stand on the street, wearing a sign with a list of his crimes.
She says he only received a few hours of community service and she felt that punishment wasn't tough enough.
The teen's sign clearly states he doesn't follow the law,.. but apparently some drivers passing by didn't think his mom was either and called police. 
Officers say the mother is completely within her rights to make her son stand on the side of the street. 



What do you think? Is this mother going too far?

I've added a linky below... add your link to your news story below and I'll be sure to stop by!!





About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

5 comments:

  1. I agree I think its a good punishment for thieves and such. I found your blog recently and would love to use your blog meme's you should use the Linky thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I am in the process of getting them put together and up, this week has been a busy week, but I will have them all up soon!! I will let you know as soon as I do!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All for it! Go mom!! New follower from the blog hop. Hope you'll stop by: http://www.margsformommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good post
    new follower of ur blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow Huda... I was already following you though! I entered in your recent bracelet giveaway =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us