Monday, January 16, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

Sometimes just making out my menu and then trying to find a coordinating grocery list can be difficult.  I usually go to the store with the boys, so I like to have a list laid out according to the store I am going to so I am not running all over the store!  

So far this is the closest I've come to finding something easy.  It lays out all of our meals for the week, then gives me list space for the groceries.  I can easily put a check next to things as I write them on the list to make sure I don't forget anything for our meals!




And now on to this weeks meals!



Monday:
Breakfast: toast, fresh raspberries & OJ
Snack: Strawberries
Lunch: ham & cheese sandwiches, potatoe fries & pickles
Snack: Carrots & dip
Dinner: Pulled pork sandwiches, fries


Tuesday:
Breakfast: cheerios, strawberries & OJ
Snack: Black berries
Lunch: spaghetti o's
Snack: Pretzels & cheese
Dinner: Broccoli, Chicken&Cheese Casserole




Wednesday
Breakfast: eggs, toast, OJ
Snack: bananas
Lunch: mac & cheese, broccoli, milk
Snack: chips
Dinner: chili & crackers


Thursday:
Breakfast: waffles, eggs, OJ
Snack: orange slices
Lunch: PB&J Sandwiches, animal crackers milk
Snack: crackers, juice
Dinner:chicken lasagna, bread sticks, milk


Friday:
Breakfast: poptarts OJ
Snack:graham crackers
Lunch: hot dogs, tater tots, pickles
Snack: veggies & dip
Dinner: spaghetti & meatballs, garlic bread,milk


Saturday:
Breakfast: cheerios, banana, milk
Lunch: Hamburg/hotdogs, fries, milk
Dinner: Pizza Night!
Kids get to choose snacks from snack basket


Sunday:
Brunch: pancakes, eggs, sausage, OJ
Dinner:Lasagna, biscuits, milk





About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

3 comments:

  1. Great idea, I am not that detailed in my planning, but need to be <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i really wish i could be this organized!! i've been trying to set up a 'schedule' for cleaning and organizing and haven't done that either!! kudos! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is next on my "to do list"...my 5yr old operates so much better when we have a set schedule and he knows whats going on each day..I think I do too... but it's setting one up for myself and sticking to it thats the problem!!!

      I don't think I could grocery shop without planning our meals, that's just how my brain operates. It's easier if I lay it out in a menu format and then go from there... it's a big huge process making my grocery list lol!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us