Sunday, January 1, 2012

One Little Word, 2012

I have decided to do a year long project called One Little Word.

Although I will not be participating in the classes, I think I picked the perfect word for 2012.

Da Vinci Vitruvian Man

cre·ate/krēˈāt/

Verb:
  1. Bring (something) into existence:

Creativity is a mental and social process involving the discovery of new ideas or concepts. It is the ability to make or otherwise bring into existence something new that has a value

I have so many things that I want to do, and create just seemed like the perfect word!  I can't wait to see all the things and memories that is in store for me and my family in 2012!


About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Nichole! Create is a fabulous word for 2012. My word is nourish this year. Thanks for dropping by my site. I will add my name to people enjoying yours. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us