Sunday, January 29, 2012

Silent Sunday-Not so Silent




It's my birthday today...My boys insisted on going to Grandma & Grandpa's house because they said my present was there... turns out they were right!  They made me this beautiful necklace for my birthday!  They are so sweet and were sooooo excited to give it to me!  It's my favorite present!


My second favorite is this awesome apron!!  I LOVE owls, and have wanted an apron for a long time... so my mom made me one!!!

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

6 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Very pretty necklace and I love the apron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those presents! How sweet! Happy (late) Birthday!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Wyatt {my 3 year old} woke up @ 5 this morning and crawled into bed with me and felt my neck and said "WHERE'D YOUR NECKLACE GO!" =) He was so proud that he picked out the pattern {orange is his favorite color} and even put the beads on himself!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us