Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tag You're It!!!

There's a game of "Tag you're it" going around, and:



The Rules:
1. Post These Rules!
2. Post a link back to the person who tagged you
3. You must post 11 random things about yourself
4.  You must answer 11 questions the tagger set for you in their post.
5. You must create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
6. Go to 11 blogs and tell them you've tagged them.
7. No stuff in the tagging sections about 'you are tagged if you are reading this' etc. You legitimately have to tag 11 people (list who you tagged) 

So here it goes...

11 Random Things About Me:
  1. I've only ever been on a plane twice in my life
  2. I've become addicted to Sons of Anarchy on FX
  3. I love french vanilla cappuccinos, but am very picky where I get them from.
  4. I love photography
  5. I love to read all kinds of books
  6. I have read every book James Patterson has written
  7. I met my best friend online and we talk or text almost daily
  8. I have never smoked a cigarette in my life
  9. I want to travel all over the world someday, but it'll have to be when the kids are grown
  10. I have always lived in the same city my whole life
  11. I love the food network magazine!


The questions Cheryl asked me:
1. How far away have you traveled? Arizona
2. Do you still live in your birth city or state? Yes
3. If you could go on vacation anywhere in the world, where would it be? That's a hard one because I want to travel all over, I want to see everything!
4. How many children do you have, or how many would you like to have? I have two boys, ages 5 and 3... and I think I'm good with only having two =)
5. What is the most exciting thing you've ever done? Probably when I went to Arizona and stayed there for a month.  I got to see so many exciting things!
6. What is your favorite book? I actually have two favorite book series... Twilight Series (my favorite in that series is the first one), and The Glenbrook series by Robin Jones Gunn (which I am currently reading)
7. What is your favorite movie? 
8. What do you like to do to relax and have fun? To relax I love to either read or watch TV, for fun, I suppose it's not a whole lot different.  I really enjoy hanging out with my Brother in law and sister in law... we love to have movie nights!
9. What was your favorite subject in school? I am not sure how much it counts as a "subject", but my junior and senior year I got to be in a small class that completely ran our school spirit store.  I LOVED every part of it... it was to teach us about running a business and all the aspects that go into it!
10. If you could learn how to do something new, what would it be? I actually really want to learn to sew!  And I plan it! This year is the year that I WILL learn to sew =)
11. If you could eliminate something from your life what would that be? Normally I wouldn't say this, but today.. I would have to say my car.  I love it (sometimes) and it normally runs great, but today of all days it wanted to bug me... first the door wouldn't open after I got in to start it, then it wouldn't stay shut while I was driving!!  




  1. 3 Kids, 4 Years
  2. Confessions of a Psychotic Housewife
  3. Frugal in WV
  4. Army Tankers Wife
  5. SoCal Tess
  6. The Crazy Nuts Mom
  7. Crafty Zoo With Monkeys
  8. I'd Rather Be Changing Diapers
  9. Don't Blink
  10. Thakur Family
  11. A Spicy Boy, A Cat & My Fat Ass
If you have been tagged and aren't interested in participating, just let me know and I'll tag someone else =)

Your Questions:

1.) Which do you prefer, movie theatre or dvd's?

2.) What is your favorite food/meal?

3.) Have you made any resolutions for 2012?
4.) Do you have a favorite childhood memory?
5.) How many siblings do you have, if any?
6.) Where is the most exciting place you have traveled? why?
7.) What do you like to do for fun?
8.) What is your favorite tv show? 
9.) What was your favorite gift that you recieved this year?
10.) How long have you been blogging?
11.) What was the best thing that happened to you in 2011?

About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, but I don't have 11 people to tag. :( Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got my tag up!

    http://craftyzoowithmonkeys.blogspot.com/2012/01/theres-game-of-tag-youre-it-going.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us