Thursday, January 12, 2012

Toddler Time Thursday




Recently we read the book "Snowballs" by Lois Ehlert.  This book was so cute!

Front Cover

The story starts out that the family has been saving stuff in a sack waiting for a good snow to make snowmen... 


It finally snows and they get to go out and play!  They make a Mommy, Daddy, Big Brother, Baby Sister, dog and Cat snowman decorated with bright buttons and other household things!


The story was great and gave us lots of ideas on making our own snowmen!!  Sadly though, we STILL don't have snow here!  SO we decided to do something a little differently...

We gathered everything we could think of to make our snowmen, and I let the kids create their own!!!  They had so much fun doing this project!  They could do it how ever they wanted, and they did great!  They barely even asked for my help either!









About the Author

Hi there! My name is Nichole!

I have a passion for fitness and helping others!

My family IS my life. I know how hard it can be trying to juggle it all. My goal is to live a long, healthy life to see my children grow up, so our fitness and health is very important to me!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute. :) We got alot of snow last night/today. About 3 inches I'd say. You still didn't have any snow? I'm sure you'll get some soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like such a fun and cute activity. I have never ever seen or touched snow in person:( I still love California.
    I'm following you from the "Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop." Please follow me back:) Happy Hopping!

    www.loveblisslife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!! I'd love to hear from you!!

I reply to comments via e-mail so make sure your e-mail is set up so we can continue the conversation!

Copyright

Designed by Loving Life Designs | Powered by Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Contact us